Ready to make a Fresh and Amaretto Cocktail? It’s like a sweet and tangy party in a glass.
1.5 oz Fresh Bourbon (that’s like a shot and a half)
0.5 oz Amaretto (it’s got a yummy almond flavor)
2 oz Sour Mix (it’s the sour and citrusy part)
Coke (just regular Coke)
Lemon Garnish (to make it look fancy)
- Grab a shaker or any container with a tight lid.
- Pour in the bourbon, Amaretto, and sour mix.
- Toss in some ice, like a handful.
- Shake that mix hard for about 15-20 seconds.
- Get a glass with ice and strain your tasty mix into it.
- Top it up with Coke to add some fizz.
- Make it pop with a lemon garnish – just twist a piece of lemon peel over the glass.