Let’s dive into the Fresh Bourbon Fleur de Lex Cocktail, a delightful blend of flavors. While this cocktail doesn’t have a deep historical background, it’s all about bringing together some fantastic tastes
2 oz Fresh Bourbon (the heart of the cocktail)
0.5 oz Chambord or Raspberry Syrup (adds a sweet, fruity touch)
0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice (for that tangy kick)
2 Dash Aztec Chocolate Bitters (brings in some unique chocolate notes)
- Take a shaker and combine all these awesome ingredients.
- Add some ice to the mix.
- Shake it vigorously, like you’re putting on a show, for about 15-20 seconds.
- Get yourself a fancy coupe glass.
- Strain your tasty concoction into the glass.
- Make it look super cool with a skewered raspberry garnish – just pop a raspberry on a stick and let it float on top.