We’ve got a super simple recipe for a Paper Plane cocktail. It’s a bit like a grown-up fizzy lemonade with a kick.
1.5 oz Fresh Bourbon (that’s like a shot and a half)
0.5 oz Amaretto (it’s got a sweet almond taste)
2 oz Sour Mix (like sour lemony goodness)
Coke (yep, just regular Coke)
Lemon Garnish (to make it look fancy)
- Get a shaker or any container with a lid.
- Throw in the bourbon, Amaretto, and sour mix.
- Add some ice to the shaker, like a good handful.
- Shake it up real hard for about 15-20 seconds.
- Get a glass with ice and strain the mixture into it.
- Top it off with some Coke to give it that fizzy zing.
- Don’t forget to make it look cool with a lemon garnish – just a twist of lemon peel will do the trick.